Current Openings Are you interested working with us?
LeKochi Cuisine ltd – Brampton, ON
We are looking for a Part-Time
Accountant.This is a temp-to-perm opportunity. As a part time accountant
at LeKochi, you are responsible for billing activities such as accounts
payable and accounts receivable. Maintains financial reports, records,
prepare and analyze budgets and perform general bookkeeping. If you are
an accounting student who plans to graduate with an accounting major,
you are also welcome to apply for this position.
This job description should not be interpreted as all inclusive. It is intended to identify the essential functions and requirements of the position. Other job related responsibilities and tasks may be assigned. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
- Provide internal controls around Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Prepare journal entries.
- Prepare account reconciliations.
- Financial statement analysis.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Maintain fixed assets.
- Assist in inventory controls.
- Prepare sales/use tax filings.
- Control monthly invoicing.
- Apply customer payments and make collection calls as necessary.
- Flexible with types of tasks and duties assigned.
- Desire to learn and the ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize concurrent projects and adapt to an ever changing environment.
- Strong self-motivation, focus and passion.
- Ability to think strategically and identify business needs and offer solutions.
- Ability to work both independently and with a team.
- Outgoing with strong written and verbal skills.
- Accuracy and an eye for detail.
- Support type of mindset is a must.
- Ability to work well with all levels of personnel.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, preferred.
Interested candidates should email us at email@example.com